Monday, December 1, 2008

Art and Family

Strictly speaking, this doesn't belong on a food blog; but I am very fond of my family and what they do.
My husband is part of an art exhibit starting on the 12th and running to the end of the month at Walter Randel Gallery 287 10th Avanue
Avenue. He is a brilliant photographer and I think that that you would enjoy it.

My daughter, Nicole Kafka, is doing three cabaret performances at Don' Tell Mama: Sunday December 7th at 5:30...Tuesday, December 9th at 9:15 and Friday, December 12th at 8:30. The address is 343 west 46th St. Telephone number for reservations 212 757 0788 after 4:00pm

I suppose that I should tell you that each of them has a full other life as a doctor.

I will be at all performances and would love to meet you.
Best Barbara

No comments: